Get involved with NCCPC!
There are a number of ways to get involved with NCCPC:
- Observe a committee meeting. Click here for NCCPC’s Key Pillars & Committee Guide & Schedule.
- Attend a member event! Find them here on our Public Events calendar.
Sobrato Philanthropies Partners with NCCPC to Build Capacity for Collective Impact
Aug 30thSobrato Philanthropies Partners with NCCPC to Build Capacity for Collective ImpactSobrato Philanthropies...
iMentor Bay Area
Jun 17iMentor Bay AreaiMentor, a Steering Committee member of the NCCPC, matches every student in our high schools...
NCCPC Participation in CA Cradle 2 Career
May 17NCCPC Participation in CA Cradle 2 Career Source: Meredith Curry, Executive Director of NCCPC Event:...
San José Aspires (SJ Aspires)
May 13San José Aspires (SJ Aspires) Source: San José Mayor’s Office of Strategic Partnerships: Sheyla Tupua, Strategic...
NCCPC Presents at CSAC’s Affordability Summit
Apr 19NCCPC Presents at CSAC’s Affordability SummitSource: Meredith Curry, Executive Director of NCCPC Event: The 3rd...
Apr 15Richmond PromiseSource: Christopher Whitmore, Executive Director Organization: Richmond Promise, a member of...
Mar 10Stockton Scholars Source: Janae Aptaker, Director of Program & Strategy, Steering Committee Vice Chair...
NCCPC Partners with College Promise
Feb 28NCCPC Partners with College Promise Source: Meredith Curry, Executive Director of NCCPC Event: NCCPC is excited...
NCCPC Network Calendar Submission Form
Guidelines to submit an Event:
- Requesting Organization Must be a Current NCCPC Member
- Include the following: title of event, organization name, date, time and a link to register or provide further information
- Special events & fundraisers only, reoccurring meetings will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Provide an event description if available
- Have other questions? Contact email@example.com with subject line “Submitting events to NCCPC.”
Events to Check Out!
NCCPC hosts, co-sponsors, and supports several events throughout the year.
Whether events are designed for students (high school, college, and graduates) or educators, our goal is to expand on our Communities of Practice to share best practices, tips, resources, and tools with the greater community so that more students can get to and through college and into careers.