Get involved with NCCPC!
There are a number of ways to get involved with NCCPC:
- Observe a committee meeting. Click here for NCCPC’s Key Pillars & Committee Guide & Schedule.
- Attend a member event! Find them here on our Public Events calendar.
NCCPC’s 2nd Mayors’ Circle
Funders’ Convening 2021
NCCPC Network Calendar Submission Form
Guidelines to submit an Event:
- Requesting Organization Must be a Current NCCPC Member
- Include the following: title of event, organization name, date, time and a link to register or provide further information
- Special events & fundraisers only, reoccurring meetings will be considered on a case-by-case basis
- Provide an event description if available
- Have other questions? Contact email@example.com with subject line “Submitting events to NCCPC.”
Events to Check Out!
NCCPC hosts, co-sponsors, and supports several events throughout the year.
Whether events are designed for students (high school, college, and graduates) or educators, our goal is to expand on our Communities of Practice to share best practices, tips, resources, and tools with the greater community so that more students can get to and through college and into careers.